Tips of Las Vegas
Have you been to Las Vegas? Are you ready for a grand Las Vegas experience of newtown casino? Below are some tips to make the most out of your visit. Take note that as mid-week visitors, you can save lots of money and time.
1. Don’t get cabs on the strip. Cabs can’t directly stop in there, so you need to head to the hotel’s taxi area. Don’t hesitate to ask around if there is someone out there who wants to split a taxi. It’s not only eco-friendly, you can also save lots of cash.
2. Walk around. By doing so, you can discover lots of things about Las Vegas. It’s even faster compared to buses or taxis.
3. Purchase half-price show tickets. You can buy these discounted tickets at some booths at the downtown or Strip area.
4. Bank on your winnings. When you win a huge amount, set aside half of it.
5. Get yourself a player’s card. In the casino, walk over to the Player’s Club desk, and sign up for a player’s card. You can do this for free, even if you don’t have any plans of gambling there. That casino would then send you a list of offerings, including free or discounted rooms for your next visit.
6. Don’t forget to set loss limits. Set your gambling budget for every day.
7. Slot machines can suck away your money. Don’t play on these slot machines.
8. Don’t forget to tip the dealers around $5 every hour, while the cocktail waitresses for $1 each drink.
9. Inquire for comps. Once you play either table games or slots, the casino can reward you with show tickets, room discounts, or buffets. If you’re unsure how to claim your own goodies, don’t hesitate to inquire to casino professionals.
10. Ride buses. Research on how you can get around the city through buses, at affordable rates.